Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sea, Sand, Sun & Sons



What do you get when you add:

sea + sand + sun + sons?


Answer:
.
.
.

a pair of happy little heroes + a pair of exhausted parents



My little heroes love the sea, sand and sun very much. How I wish that we could make trips to the beach a monthly affair. Well, as usual...too many things to do, too little time in hand. Yup, I am guily of this 'crime'. Sorry :((


Mommy, can we get out from the car now?

You Jin: depressed look after getting a 'No' as an answer.

Wei Jin: upset with Mommy's answer.

Ah...yes...YIPEEE...free at last...I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky...


Daddy & little heroes

Will you hurry up, mommy? It's not fun sitting in the stinky fishing boat:S

Sand artists to-be? Que sera, sera...what will be wil be...


Yes, we're done...let's go home:)




p/s: Time spent together = priceless:)



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin