Saturday, November 7, 2009

YJ's First Year-End Exam


[I haven't been updating my blog as often as previously...sigh! I'm currently at the end of my Decision Analysis module, and since this module involves n-u-m-b-e-r-s...I consider it as one hell of a killer paper (well, at least for me). My greatest weakness is dealing with numbers -- I can be as blur as sotong and even the simplest concept will seem to be the hardest one for me. So, with that problem in hand, I've decided to temporarily sacrifice my blogging time.]


This whole entire week had been very busy for me. Yup, it's the year-end school exam season.



Yeah...in fact, it's the time when parents become more "kancheong" than their kids! I encouraged YJ to do some self-practices and did some quick revision with him every night. Based on his monthly report card, YJ has been progressing tremendously well.


DH and I promised to get him a new bicycle if he comes up top three in list. I guess that was indeed a great motivation as we could see that he worked very hard every night.


Till yesterday, YJ brought home four of his five main exam papers and each paper came with a fantastic result. One more paper to go...and we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will be as fantastic as the other four. We are proud of you, kiddo!!




2 comments:

Merryn said...

And we are proud of your kiddos too. Well done. :)

Ai-Ling said...

thanks, merryn :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin