Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Good Start? I Wish...

It's the first day of 2009. It's almost 10 pm. I'm working on my second out of the three assignments which are due this weekend.


How long have I been banging my keyboard?
Hmmm, let me see...from about 2 pm - 6.30pm, and 8.30pm till now.


How do I feel right now?
Half dead & bloody frustrated!
Reason: it's supposed to be a pair work BUT I am working alone - minus my partner.


Anyway, my target is to finish my Marketing Plan assignment by tonight before I hit the sack. Gonna work on my topic review tomorrow - ALONE!


A rather good and interesting start for 2009, uh?
Ooops, I mean "good and interesting" start...


It's gonna be one long day, one long sleepless night (I hope not).


You Jin will be going for his Year 1 Orientation Day tomorrow morning at 8. I just hope that I will be able to finish my assignment a.s.a.p. and get some sleep. I don't want to look like a Mama Zombie accompanying her kid tomorrow.


p/s: A very unusual post from me tonight because I have never vent my frustration about my studies in my blog before. I just got to do it tonight...before I become crazy...sigh!

7 comments:

jennykoo said...

You'll do fine! Keep at it! :) The part about studying that I hate is that my boy comes up to me and asks to be carried...

Calvin Soo KJ said...

mama zombie on the pc is always better than a zombie after partying and mabuk-ing all night long....lol. prep for your sons done?

Ai-Ling said...

i'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed that my assignments and presentations this weekend will turn out fine, jenny.

hayden wants you to carry him when you are studying? hehehe...he wants undivided attention from his mommny :D

Ai-Ling said...

happy new year to you, calvin. nah...no party-ing la...had my new year countdown while doing my assignment :D

prep for my kids? all done :)

hope to read about calvin junior(s) soon :)

Pete said...

Hi Ai Ling , got your link from Calvin's blog. Wish you a Happy 2009 New Year! Cheers!

molly said...

Wishing you and your love ones happy 2009 and lots of happy returns!

sabahking said...

I think Iam come to ur blog to drop the comment. Anyway happy new year !! New year new beginning and hope u have new good start !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin