Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chinese New Year? So soon?



11th January: What?!? Chinese New Year is in fifteen days time?


I lost tracked of time and I only realised about that fact last weekend.


I've been on the hyper busy mode for the last few weeks: neverending office work, weekend lectures, loads of assignments and presentations, kids' first week at school...yaddah yaddah yaddah.


I haven't done much preparation so far. Up till today, DH and I have bought new clothes for our little heroes. Besides that...NOTHING.


Anyway, I'll be on leave the whole of next week. Hopefully, I can start cleaning and baking this Sunday. I would love to start right now, but I can't. Blame it on two reasons: 1) I've been assigned to mark the final exam scripts that do not belong to ME (and I'm still mad about this fact). 2) I need to work on my project paper which is due this Saturday.


Okay...back to marking those darn exam scripts...sigh...


3 comments:

molly said...

Huh one week? Should be enough to get all things done before new year if you plan properly.

LEon said...

Work hard for it. Happy Lunar New year. :)

sabahking said...

Happy chinese new year !! Hopefully can receive the ang pau from u ! hehe !!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin