Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Unfortunately many people follow a lifestyle that eliminates breakfast. The main reason for this "crime" is
--> I DON'T HAVE TIME TO PREPARE BREAKFAST.
It's a sad truth and many of us are guilty of that crime.
Perhaps, we should change our lifestyle...
hey, it's for the better;)
Anyway, if you do have the time (especially weekend), you may want to try this yummy recipe that I got from Recipezaar.
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
1/2 cup of oil
1 cup unsweetened applesauce
16 ozs pumpkin
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 cups flour
2 tsps baking soda
2 tsps baking powder
2 tsps cinnamon
1 tsp salt
12 ozs semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Mix the first 5 ingredients together.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the dry ingredients.
3. Blend the two mixtures together.
4. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Generously fill in the greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
6. Bake at 400 degrees F for 15-20 mins.
*note: makes 24 muffins
** happy baking;)