Sunday, August 24, 2008

Little Heroes: Mini War


I stumbled upon this video clipping about my two little heroes: an evidence of brotherly love that can sometimes turn ugly over minute thing such as singing.


Okay, tilt your head to your left and click on the video clip
(sorry, I haven't mastered the way on how to reposition video clips):






Incidents like this are very common in my house. My little heroes will be playing together for a minute, scream at each other the next minute, try to tear each other's hair out the next and before you know it, the mini storm will just vanish into thin air and you can see them playing and laughing together again. Fun? Indeed...and most of the time, these incidents can really test your patience and see if they are able to drive you up the wall:)


** The video was recorded in July 2007


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin