Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Two Heroes



Have you ever wonder what life is having two little heroes with you (minus you better half) in a house? All I can say is that, it's fun, interesting, and definitely CHALLENGING.

Picture this: You leave these two little heroes in a tidy living room. Half an hour later, you find them having a gala time with all their toys strewn all over the living room, drinks spilled on the floor, and oh...look...cookie crumbs all over sofa >.<

Was this place just hit by a tornado a little while ago? Nah...it's just the work of two mini cyclones.

This is indeed a normal scenario for me. What do I do?

Well, I have tried a million ways to handle them: from positive parenting right up to the traditional "rotan-logy". I always get worked up whenever I have to chase them around the house and end up being the female version of Tarzan when things go the wrong way. Level of stress? UP to the MAX...

At the end of the day, I will be telling myself: let them be kids, after all...they are still little kids.

Someone once told me this: We always wish that our kids will grow up overnight, but we will always wish that our kids remain as our little babies when they are already grown up.

Moral of the story: Cherish every moment you spend with them. There is always a positive side even for a negative one:)


p/s: This entry was written after my little heroes have gone to bed...and YES, it's written with a cluttered and exhausted mind.



1 comment:

Kev said...

well, well,...you've finally got the audio widget up and running on your blog-on your own, too!! That's real cool :)

Now for the Shoutbox... come on, you can do it. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin