Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My Lil' Heroes & Vitamins


This was the conversation that took place between my two little heroes during dinner:

YJ: I don't like chicken.
WJ: You have to eat chicken. You can get vitamin.
YJ: Oh yes...just like what we saw on tv the other day. Oranges give us Vitamin C.
WJ: We get Vitamin D from the sun. Hmmm, water leh?
YJ: Nothing. No vitamin in water.
WJ: Wrong. I know the answer...it's VITAMIN Z!

Gosh...it's amazing and hillarious hearing their conversation at times. I noticed how much their general knowledge has expanded. I don't remember my siblings and I talking about the vitamins in food when we were at that young age. :D

5 comments:

Angeline said...

*laugh*
Kids of this generation are such great thinkers!

LittleLamb said...

why "Z"?

skol said...

Zorro. Haha. jk jk

Fussy mum said...

Never underestimate kids' knowledge. The lil ones can really amaze us sometimes :)

Ai-Ling said...

angeline: yup. very true ;)

little lamb: i have no idea why he chose 'z' :)

sheridan: hmmm, maybe... LOL!

fussymum: yes, i agree with u :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin