I'm on leave today. I've decided to take one whole day off as I was desperately in need of my ME time. I've decided to drop everything and most likely do nothing.
Now, let's see what have I done for today:
1. dropped WJ at kindy
2. had breakfast with YJ
(YJ's school has been shut down for a week due to the Influenza A H1N1 scare)
3. did my laundry
Let's see what are the interesting things that can I do for today:
1. eat, watch tv and sleep like a pig (sounds cheap, but hey, it's a luxury to me)
2. go out, pamper myself and shop (super cool idea, uh)
Option 2 sounds better but with all the huhas about the Influenza A H1N1 going on, I guess it's better to stay away from crowded places for the time being.
Hmmm, I'm only left with Option 1...
Hmmm, let's see what are the things that should I do for today then:
1. clean my house (yup, it looks as though a tornado just hit my living room and bedroom)
2. fold the clothes (they are beginning to resemble mini hills already)
3. do some yoga (I had backache last weekend)
4. add final touches to my graded presentation which is due tomorrow (ouch!)
Now, what will do for today then?
I guess I'll just go along with my mood.
Que sera sera...what will be, will be...
After all, I'm supposed to savour every minute of today for my ME time ;)