Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back-to-School Shopping (Part 2)



My back-to-school shopping for my little heroes mission was accomplished about two weeks ago.


Basically, there's nothing much to buy for Wei Jin as his kindy provides everything. So, the two new items that my DH and I had gotten for him are a school bag and a water tumbler. We have decided that there shouldn't be anymore Barney bags, Barney water tumbler and Barney food container. Instead, we got him a Superman (he chose it) bag and Tiwi Tupperware water tumbler and food container. Time to grow up, little kiddo :D


We bought You Jin's books, school bag, water tumbler, food container and stationery. His books are all neatly wrapped with plastic (goodness, it's been ages since I last wrap a book with plastic) and school uniform perfectly ironed.


All set to begin school on the 5th of January. I'm keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that things will go smoothly especially for You Jin.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin